Arthur Germain from Communications Strategies Group said, “Brandtelling is built on the foundation of connecting people through a story that is relevant, real, and repeatable.” That pretty much sums up the definition of good content – relevant, real, and repeatable. Because it is all about the content. According to a survey by Hubspot, 60% of businesses who blog get more customers.
Good content will help you build your brand. How?
- It will help drive traffic to your website.
- It helps convert traffic into leads.
- It positions you as an expert in your industry. If you’re a small business, you can develop the same credibility as a larger company.
- It works to rank you in search engines long after people have read it and moved on to your next post.
- Blogs help build relationships. Customers can comment on your blog.You can end your blog with a question to encourage customer response and interaction.
- Your blog is a place where you can show off your company’s personality, as well as share your mission and vision in a less formal way.
- A blog on your website is the hub with spokes into other social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Blog to build your brand. Be sure to post content that is relevant, real, and repeatable. Use your blog as another strategy in your social media marketing plan.
TechniGrafic Solutions, Inc.
Internet Marketing and Lead Generation